5 Micron Thread Wound Filter (20-Inch)
[LIFETIME] Don’t try to figure out sediment water filter 5 micron capability to grab impurities based on the assumption how dirt it looks. Pressure drop is the main parameter for the whole house sediment replacement cartridge to be replaced. It lasts for 4-6 months (20 000 Gal) while delivering up to a quarter gallon of water per second. Also take into account that the lifetime is inversely proportional to the level of impurities contained in your water.
KRPLUS Sediment filtration System for your House
Long Lasting Filtration
Our Whole House System is designed to be easy to use and efficient, and our simple “point of entry” filtration system supplies high volumes of filtered water to the entire house at once with no wastewater and no chemicals added.
Have cleaner, more convenient water than any pitcher, faucet filter, or showerhead system KRPLUS Sediment Whole House Water Filtration System is the complete solution for your home – make your house a clean water house today!
- The first stage of filtration is your Sediment Filter. This prevents coarse damaging impurities like sand, rust, and dirt from damaging your appliances and your other filters.
20” Big Housing Set is proper for high-flow and heavy sediment applications. The blue housing body is made of reinforced polypropylene for strength and resistance to chemicals, and the black cap is made of high-flow polypropylene for toughness. The black cap has 1″inlet / outlet ports which allowed better sealed connections to the corresponding pipes.
APPLICATIONS-Large capacity housing for high flow applications, Used in whole house, reverse osmosis, commercial. It is Installed at the main water supply and produce pure water for your entire home. Enjoy better water from every tap and every appliance in the whole house.
Jumbo Size Thread Filter for Over Head Tank Filters Water, High Pressure Yarn Tank filter, 20-Inch
1. Please lubricate the O-ring with silicon grease and use wrench provided to prevent leakage. you may search “whole house water filter ” on YouTube, there is some video about this housing, it is very helpful if it is the first time to install it.
2. Protect filter housing from freezing.
3. The rubber O-ring provides the water tight seal between the cap and the sump. it is important that the O-ring be properly SEATED IN THE GROOVE of a water leak could occur.
More valuable information:
1. What is dimension of the filter housing?
ANSWER: It is standard sized housing for 4″OD x 20″ height filters.
Simple & Easy Installation Process
Long Lasting Filtration
- Select Ideal Place for Installation before or after the storage tank.
- After Proper Unboxing, Mount the Top Plate on Wall Using your drill Machine and provided wall fasteners.
- Use Teflon Tapes on all Male Thread Fitting in Adequate Amount.
- Silicon O-Rings (Red) Should be placed on the Filter Housings to prevent Leakage.
- Use the provided spanner to screw the housings in top cap, anticlockwise direction
- For the First 15-20 mins of Usage , You would see Black / White color Particles.